Monday 29 February 2016

Me and Mine - February 2016



This month was our yearly trip to Scotland over half term. It felt like the perfect opportunity to take our pictures for the me and mine project. Unfortunately these are the only two pictures we took of all of us together.

I was convinced we had taken at least 10. I am glad we managed to capture these tho. I'm not gonna lie my wife is a little bit obsessed with snapping away which yeah can become slightly annoying but I know I will thank her for creating such beautiful memories of our littles growing up.

Our trip this year was very busy and we went on a few adventures with the girls. The first picture is of us getting ready to head up Aonach Mor at Nevis Range. Although very cold I am delighted we decided to take a little trip up there.

The second picture is of us heading over to the Isle of Mull on the Cal Mac boat. We had a very relaxing day this day. Swimming, Spa and gorgeous food.




The Me and Mine Project

No comments:

Post a Comment