Thursday 11 February 2016

A little trip to the park - Ordinary Moments #2

Its amazing how many memories you can make as a family by just having a little trip to your local park. Sometimes something we all take for granted.

I adore these pictures, my girls never fail to amaze me with their sweet kindness and cheeky smiles. Something I will always cherish.

It takes ordinary moments like this for us as parents to just slow down and enjoy and embrace the sweet laughter, cheeky smiles and open arms and hearts of our little ones.

Nothing in the world beats spending time with my girls.





Linking up for my second ordinary moments post of 2016.

http://www.mummydaddyandmemakesthree.co.uk/family/the-ordinary-moments/the-ordinary-moments-16-6-not-so-picture-perfect/

No comments:

Post a Comment