Friday 12 February 2016

Moo makes us laugh #1

From day to day our youngest who we like to call "Moo" is able to come up with new ways to make us laugh out loud.
So I've decided to document some of these moments starting with "Moo's bathroom words."
All business in the bathroom, for reasons we don't yet understand has to include the word " bloody " "MUM, I need a bloody toilet " " someone get me bloody toilet roll " " dad I drop my bloody pony down the toilet ". We don't know where she picked the B word up,  we don't swear around the girls and her big sisters have never used it, we have one suspicion good old Nanny Scotland. My wife and her family moved from Scotland to England a little over 12 years ago and Nanny Scotland like many scots loves a good swear and is even able to come up with her own swear words on a daily basis. But luckily for us and anyone that may visit, Little Moo's B word seems to be refined to the bathroom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment