Wednesday 16 March 2016

Sisters- Siblings (March)

Today I am going to share a few pictures my wife took after school one bright sunny day in our front garden. Isn't it amazing how the sun shining can just lightening up everyone's face? The sun is so powerful when it comes to peoples emotions.  

Our littlest lady is really missing her sisters when they are at school so as soon as they are home she is all over them. Demanding and bossing them around to play mummies and babies. She has them wrapped around her little finger. She has learnt so much from her sisters in her 2 years of life and we are very thankful for this.

"I smile because your my sister, I Laugh because there is nothing you can do about it"





The Me and Mine Project

3 comments:

  1. How adorable. Those photos are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous pictures. What a lovely relationship they have x #siblingsproject

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. My wife love to take as many pics of the girls as she can before they stop letting her. And it was good to get a Sunny day x

    ReplyDelete